IDA RATE FROM 1-1-2011 revised- DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES HAS ISSUED THE ORDER REVISING THE IDA RATE FROM 1-1-2011.
Documents uploaded :
27.1.2011-BSNL Pensioners : IDA RATE FROM 1-1-2011 revised- DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES HAS ISSUED THE ORDER REVISING THE IDA RATE FROM 1-1-2011.
20.01.2011 Engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis in exigencies of Service- Rly. Bd. 13.1.2011
19.01.2011-Payment of Ex gratia lump-sum compensation of Railway Employees who die in harness on duty-Rly Bd. orders(signed copy)
Delhi High court favours equal work equal pay Judgement dated: 07.09.2011 UOI & ANR Vs Sanjay Kumar &ORS
National Convention of Rly. Pensioners Associations -Pre Convention Memorandum from BPS to Member staff Railway Board
Other information : following Journals are available website: http://www.bharatpensioner.org/ / www.rrewa.org
- International Federation on Aging (IFA)-e.NEWS Jan. 2011
- ALL India Senior Citizens confederation Monthly News Letter-December 2010
- Indian Journal of Gerontological-Latest quarterly issue Jan.2011
- Bharat Pensioner-Jan. 2011 issue
- Indian Journal of Gerontology Vol 4-2010
- Pensioners Network RREWA-e. edition of Pensioners Journal 2010
- UNFPA-Bharat Pensioners Samaj headquartered at New Delhi is an All India federation of pensioners associations. It functions as a nodal point for pensioners supported by central and state governments and quasi-governmental organizations. It highlights the difficulties faced by pensioners and other senior citizens at various forums and strives to resolve the grievances of its members by negotiating with appropriate authorities. It holds periodic seminars and conferences to focus on the problems of pensioners and other elderly citizens.All pensioners are eligible to become members of this organisation
- Eliminating Gender inequality reducing poverty-HOW