Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 1:11.01.2007 — Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
No. W-02/0002/2014-DPE (WC)-GL-xx/17 Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-I10003
Dated: 5th October, 2017
Subject:-Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 1:11.01.2007 — Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding
In modification of this Department's O.M. of even No. dated 04.07.2017, the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs (2007 pay revision) is as
(1) Date from which payable: 01.10.2017
(g) Average AICPI (2001=100) for the quarter June'2017 August' 2017
June, 2017 280
July, 2017 285
August, 2017 285
Average of the quarter 283.33
(h) Link Point: 12633 (as on 01.01.2007)
(I) Increase over link point: 157 (28333 minus 12633)
(1) DA Rate w.e.f. 01.10.2017: 124.3% [(157 +126.33) x 100]
2. The above rate of DA i.e. 124.3% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who
have been allowed revised pay scales (2007) as per DPE O.M. dated 26.11.2008, 09.02.2009 &
3. All administrative Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
(Samsul Hague) Under Secretary
All the administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India. Copy to:
6. Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
7. Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/ Departments.
8. Department of Expenditure, E-II Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
9. The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9, Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi.
10. NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.