Instructions regarding superannuation pension scheme for directly recruited employees - BSNL
General Manager (CA & ERP - FICO)
1st“ Floor, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited,
H. C. Mathur Lane, Janpath,
New Delhi - 110 001
The Chief General Managers/IFAs
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
Sub : Instructions regarding superannuation pension scheme for directly recruited employees - reg.
Ref: 500-51/2015-16/CA-II/BSNL dated: 28.09.2017
In continuation to this office letter dated 28.09.2017, all the circles are requested to complete the following activates to enable the Corporate Office for making centralised payment to LIC on account of superannuation pension scheme:
1. Circles are required to reverse, the liability crated for F.Y. 2016-17 (through FI-entry) on account of superannuation pension scheme (SPS), in current financial year i.e. 2017-18 immediately. Further if any, circle have created any liability on account of SPS in current financial year 2017-18 through FI entry the same also needed to be reversed in current financial year itself. Instructions in this regard have already been issued by CAO (HCM L-3) vide email dated 28.11.2017 which may be followed scrupulously.
2. Deputation Out - In ‘case the employees, who are on deputation to other organisations/ department, the deputation out process in HCM module should be followed invariably. Besides, receipt of superannuation pension Contribution from borrowing organisation/ department should be properly watched as in case of leave salary, EPF etc.
3. Circles should not make any payment on this account and should not send any fund requisition for the same purpose.
4. It must be ensured that the contribution in respect of those employee(s) who is/are defined under Section: I(1) (ix) of Trust Rules vide this office circular no. 382 dated 28.09.2017 (copy available at http://www.intranet.bsnl.com) should be made.
5. Besides, Sh. Babu Singh Rajpoot, Chief Accounts Officer L-3 HCM Core Team member is hereby nominated as nodal officer. Nodal officer has to furnish the required schedule on monthly basis latest by 4th of the following month to CA Section, CO BSNL to enable timely payment to the Fund Manager.
6. For further any query, Sh. M. M. Goyal, DM(CA) may be contacted at 09413395611 or email at bsnlspft[at]gmail.com.
Dy. General Manager (CA III)
Copy to ; For information and necessary action.
1. PPS to CMD BSNL
2. PPS to Director (HR/Finance/ CFA/ CM/ EB) CO, BSNL.
3. CS & CGM (Legal), Co BSN L.
4. All Trustees of BSNL Employees Superannuation Pension Fund Trust.
5. PGM/ Sr. GM/ General Manager (Finance) / IFA, all Circles, BSNL.
6. DGM (HCM), ERP DeveIopment Centre, ALTTC Ghaziabad is requested to maintain necessary configuration in SAP HCM Module.
7. Sb. Babu Singh Rajpoot, Chief Accounts Officer (HCM L-3), Rajasthan Telecom Circle.
8. DGM(R&P), BSNL
Source: Click Here to view/download PDF